Major Show entry week November 16-20, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 5;00 pm Monday to Friday. We will be open Wednesday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm with no closures for those who need to come during lunch or after hours. Please see the major show links below for more information on each show.
2020-2021 TAG ORDER FORMS:
Below are the order forms for State Validation for steer tags, heifer UINs, and State Fair lamb, goat and swine tags.
- Please note that there are 4 separate order forms. Please make sure that you fill out the correct form(s) and have them in the Extension office by April 17 at 5:00 pm for your orders to be placed.
- Payment is due at the time of ordering for steer tags and State Fair lamb, goat and swine tags
- Steer and State Fair lamb, goat and swine tag orders should be paid to Hill 4-H Council
- No payment for Heifer UIN numbers until physical validation
- Heifers that have previously validated will not be revalidated unless there is a change in ownership or there is a breed change with registration papers
Please call the Extension Office at (254) 582-4022 if you have any questions regarding tag or UIN orders.
Click on the publication title below to view it:
All documents require Acrobat Reader to view them. Click HERE to download and install the FREE reader.